Saturday 24 December 2011

Say Yes!

Following on from my last post, I thought I'd put in a very little post about the wonders of social networking and what can come from it.

I'm sure you have heard about Cointreau PrivĂ© .  If you haven't they are a series of themed salons, designed by Dita Von Teese for Cointreau.  The salons are opened sequentially in a series of cities around the world, with the London one having been opened by Dita herself on 29th November.  It was open for just 3 weeks, with limited tickets being made available.



Directly because of meeting my online friends in the flesh at 'Dirndlfest 2011' (see my previous post),  I was invited to attend a private cocktail party at Cointreau PrivĂ© London, hosted by the lovely Dita von Teese herself.  I shall say little about the actual event, other than to say it was a thoroughly lovely evening in truly fantastic company with fun and cocktails had by all.  The important point is that, without the wonders of social networking, and without saying 'Yes!' to meeting up with my wonderful online friends, I would never have had the opportunity to attend such an event.  What do you think might happen to you in the next year if you say 'Yes?'

No comments:

Post a Comment